Terms and Conditions
To book and Use Mandapams under Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple Trust
For checking (if required) the facilities available in the mandapam before booking the mandapam for a function the booking party may contact the caretaker of the mandapam. The manager in the Trust office is in charge of mandapam booking. The booking parties before booking a mandapam shall read and sign the “nibandhanakal” (conditions) for using the mandapams after booking. This is kept with the manager. The conditions for booking inter-alia, include
1.Mandapam can be booked at the office between 10.00 A.M. and 5.00 P.M. on working days.
2. The rental of mandapam and a refundable security deposit (EMD) shall be paid in full at the time of booking. The present rate of rental and EMDof the mandapams are detailed hereunder. If there is any change in rate after booking, the rate prevailing on the date of function shall be applicable. The rates are mentioned specifically in each pages.
3. The utensils required for cooking and normal lighting stocked in the mandapam can be taken over in writing for cooking and lighting purposes. Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple Trust is not responsible for providing additional utensils or lighting arrangements. The booked person shall arrange the decoration works, generator, cooking gas, etc. through the rate contractors arranged by the Trust. However, if required, the booked party may arrange stage decoration works alone through an outside agency by remitting an additional EMD before the date of the function and a portion of this EMD will be refunded after the function. Also, the removal of food waste and general waste, cleaning of dining tables and hall, etc. shall be arranged by the booked party. The rate of EMD and refundable portion are as detailed below.
Sl. No. Name of Mandapam Caution deposit for decoration etc. (Rs.) Refund details To party (Rs.) Royalty to SPTT including GST (Rs.)
1. Sree Vaikundom 15,000/- 6,075/- 8,925/-
2. Ananthasayanam 5,000/- 2,620/- 2,380/-
3. Bhajanappura 5,000/- 4,286/- 714/-
4. Mahalakshmi NIL NIL NIL
5. Sudarsan NIL NIL NIL
4. Use of plastic products including cups, bottled water, etc. banned by the Government of Kerala are not permitted.
5.Crane video, heli-cam, etc. will not be allowed inside or outside the auditorium.
6.For marriage functions, the bridegroom and bride shall note essential details in the register kept in mandapam. Proofs of date of birth and address should be given to the office before the date of marriage. The marriage certificate should be collected from the Trust Office and registered in the concerned local body.
Thank you for visiting the site of Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple Trust. The Trust will not publish the booking details while indicating a date as booked. The Trust shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising
directly or indirectly out of the decline of allotment of mandapams. Further after the booking also the Trust shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to factors beyond
the control of the Trust. If anyone has doubts or issues regarding the images should reach our office secretary or the developer company (firstname.lastname@example.org) and it could either be removed or else credits could be given. Any design
1. The information collected by the Trust.
2. Communications from the Trust.
3. How information collected by the Trust is used.
4. Use of the Trust’s website by a person who is below the age of 18.
5.Linking to third-party websites.
8. At present, the Trust does not provide any third-party advertising on this website. No third party interference is yet allowed and hence there is no question of collecting any information by a third party from Trust’s website.
18th July 2021
Data Security – The Trust takes at most precautions with your data and will never share your information by accessing using, viewing, transmitting, and starting in the catching site or any of its services, functions, or contents. You shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this site (agreement) without modification. If you do does not agree, Please leave the use of the site immediately. This Trust does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the service of the Trust will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. The Trust does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time the Trust may remove the service for indefinite periods or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of or inability to use the service is at your sole risk.