1. The information collected by the Trust.
2. Communications from the Trust.
3. How information collected by the Trust is used.
4. Use of the Trust’s website by a person who is below the age of 18.
5. Linking to third-party websites.
8. At present, the Trust does not provide any third-party advertising on this website. No third party interference is yet allowed and hence there is no question of collecting any information by a third party from Trust’s website.
17th July 2021
Data Security – The Trust takes at most precautions with your data and will never share your information by accessing using, viewing, transmitting, and starting in the catching site or any of its services, functions, or contents. You shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this site (agreement) without modification. If you do does not agree, Please leave the use of the site immediately. This Trust does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the service of the Trust will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. The Trust does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time the Trust may remove the service for indefinite periods or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of or inability to use the service is at your sole risk.